Dynamic shapes for RTEdgeBuilder

Andrei Stebakov
If I want to select edge shape (solid vs dashed line) based on the property of the "to" element, what technique can I use?
Currently it looks like #shape method of RTEdgeBuilder only allows to specify a singe shape for all edges.

Re: Dynamic shapes for RTEdgeBuilder

abergel
Hi Andrei,

Indeed, this is a limitation we did not see when we designed RTShapeBuilder and RTEdgeBuilder.
Currently, you cannot select the shape based on some properties.

Cheers,
Alexandre