Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

Arturo Zambrano
Hi All,
 please check this>

this is Agustin Meriles's work for his master thesis.  We want to share this with the community and a big *thank you* for your support... specially the Roassal team.

Now the hard time of writing the text comes for Agustin :)

Cheers,

Arturo

Re: Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Arturo and Agustín,

Seems interesting. Congrats on finishing the thesis and I'll be waiting
for the final text or articles once you have ended the writing.

I hope to share son some advances on Twitter and Data Visualization
powered by Rossal + GT + Pharo.

Cheers,

Offray

On 15/07/16 16:59, Arturo Zambrano wrote:

> Hi All,
>  please check this>
>
> https://youtu.be/VL14jTDvRaY
>
> this is Agustin Meriles's work for his master thesis.  We want to
> share this with the community and a big *thank you* for your
> support... specially the Roassal team.
>
> Now the hard time of writing the text comes for Agustin :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arturo

Re: Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

Ben Coman
Looks cool. Perhaps the end of the video could show some logos & links
for:  Roassal and Pharo.
cheers -ben

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 5:59 AM, Arturo Zambrano
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>  please check this>
>
> https://youtu.be/VL14jTDvRaY
>
> this is Agustin Meriles's work for his master thesis.  We want to share this
> with the community and a big *thank you* for your support... specially the
> Roassal team.
>
> Now the hard time of writing the text comes for Agustin :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arturo

Re: Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

Arturo Zambrano
We will improve the tool and the video to present the idea elsewhere, and show the logos, of course.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>  please check this>
>
> https://youtu.be/VL14jTDvRaY
>
> this is Agustin Meriles's work for his master thesis.  We want to share this
> with the community and a big *thank you* for your support... specially the
> Roassal team.
>
> Now the hard time of writing the text comes for Agustin :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arturo

Re: Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

stepharo

Super.

Use larger fonts.

I think that videos should have a title and a closing sequence with credits.

Stef

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>  please check this>
>
> https://youtu.be/VL14jTDvRaY
>
> this is Agustin Meriles's work for his master thesis.  We want to share this
> with the community and a big *thank you* for your support... specially the
> Roassal team.
>
> Now the hard time of writing the text comes for Agustin :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Arturo

Re: Dynamic visualzation and analysis of tweets

abergel
This is great to see this happen!

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu