DynamicComponentDemo

Peter Goodall-4
Hi All,

Does anyone have a .pac file for ! DynamicComponentDemo which loads under
5.1.1
The posted one breaks for me when reading the binary of the default view at
the end.

--PG

Re: DynamicComponentDemo

Bill Schwab-2
> Does anyone have a .pac file for ! DynamicComponentDemo which loads under
> 5.1.1
> The posted one breaks for me when reading the binary of the default view
at
> the end.

<shamelessPlug>
You might try my Pane Holders package.  There are a couple of things about
Andy's demo package that are pretty slick, but Pane Holders (correct me if
you disagree) does more.
</shamelessPlug>

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: DynamicComponentDemo

Peter Goodall-4
Thanks Bill,

I would still like to see the original though...

--Peter G

news:bhddtj$108kdh$[hidden email]...