ECAP Release Now Available for VAST Platform 2021

ECAP Release Now Available for VAST Platform 2021

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Greetings All,

We're happy to announce our first ECAP (Early Customer Access Program) release of the upcoming VAST Platform 2021:

https://mailchi.mp/instantiations/ecap-release-now-available-for-vast-platform-2021

Note that ECAPs are a unique opportunity for you to test your projects, our new frameworks, etc., plus give feedback and report problems *before* the next release occurs.

This pre-release build of VAST has many new fixes and enhancements, so I recommend reviewing the whole changelog:

https://www.instantiations.com/ecap/_CHANGELOG.txt

Finally, if you want to be the first to know about these kinds of announcements in the future, follow us on our social channels or subscribe to our emails at:

https://www.instantiations.com/subscribe/

Best regards,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Re: ECAP Release Now Available for VAST Platform 2021

Adriaan van Os-3
Congrats y'all.

That list of changes is loooooooooooooooooooong...... :-)

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 2:42:32 PM UTC+1 [hidden email] wrote:
[...]

jtuchel
Seems you guys never slow down. An impressive list and a few fine features in the pipeline.
I Hope to find the time to test soon.

[hidden email] schrieb am Freitag, 13. November 2020 um 16:03:08 UTC+1:
[...]

Richard Sargent
Administrator
Excellent work, guys.

One thing I don't see is moving the logic from StdDebugger to DbgDebugSession, so the session properly determines functionality and the UI only determines the presentation. That would allow us to eliminate the copy of some GBS code in your code base.

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 5:42:32 AM UTC-8 [hidden email] wrote:
[...]

Seth Berman
Hi Richard,

Thank you for the feedback.  The item was discussed, but the team looked at it and decided it was not something that would be addressed for VAST 2021.
We can revisit for a subsequent release.

- Seth