ECUntypedModelTest >> testNarrowWith failing

ECUntypedModelTest >> testNarrowWith failing

Mariano Martinez Peck
This fails where it does:

self assert: count == model entries size.
    self assert: count > 100.

since model entries size -> 85

Of course, if I change the test to

self assert: count == model entries size.
    self assert: count > 80.

it works :)

Romain ?

thanks

mariano

Re: ECUntypedModelTest >> testNarrowWith failing

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Romain Robbes <[hidden email]> wrote:
This one of the tests that were inherited from ECompletion I believe ...
I don't really know what to do with them.

Same for your other email actually, although I seem to remember it
used to take a normal amount of time, maybe the implementation of some
method changed for the worse?

I remember there was some slowdown in certain type of collections in Pharo 1.1. I don't know if hashed, or sorted, weak...I don't know.
Maybe it is something related to that?

Thanks

Mariano

   Romain

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Romain Robbes <[hidden email]> wrote:
This one of the tests that were inherited from ECompletion I believe ...
I don't really know what to do with them.

Same for your other email actually, although I seem to remember it
used to take a normal amount of time, maybe the implementation of some
method changed for the worse?

I remember there was some slowdown in certain type of collections in Pharo 1.1. I don't know if hashed, or sorted, weak...I don't know.
Maybe it is something related to that?

Ups...sorry this answer was to the other email..the one of the time...

for this one, I have no idea. MAybe just chaning it to 80 is ok :)

Or maybe Lukas can explain us.

Cheers

Mariano

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> This fails where it does:
>
> self assert: count == model entries size.
>     self assert: count > 100.
>

> since model entries size -> 85
>

> Of course, if I change the test to
>
> self assert: count == model entries size.
>     self assert: count > 80.
>
> it works :)
>
> Romain ?
>
> thanks
>
> mariano

Re: ECUntypedModelTest >> testNarrowWith failing

Lukas Renggli
I cannot reproduce the problems with ECompletion.

Lukas

2010/9/26 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Romain Robbes <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> This one of the tests that were inherited from ECompletion I believe ...
>>> I don't really know what to do with them.
>>>
>>> Same for your other email actually, although I seem to remember it
>>> used to take a normal amount of time, maybe the implementation of some
>>> method changed for the worse?
>>
>> I remember there was some slowdown in certain type of collections in Pharo
>> 1.1. I don't know if hashed, or sorted, weak...I don't know.
>> Maybe it is something related to that?
>
> Ups...sorry this answer was to the other email..the one of the time...
>
> for this one, I have no idea. MAybe just chaning it to 80 is ok :)
>
> Or maybe Lukas can explain us.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Mariano
>>

>>>    Romain

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: ECUntypedModelTest >> testNarrowWith failing

Nicolas Cellier
2010/9/26 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> This fails where it does:
>
> self assert: count == model entries size.
>     self assert: count > 100.
>

> since model entries size -> 85
>

> Of course, if I change the test to
>
> self assert: count == model entries size.
>     self assert: count > 80.

Hi Mariano,
by the way, why using == and not simply = ?

Nicolas