ECompletion in 10240

Rob Rothwell
If I take the Pharo dev 10236 image and apply the updates to 10240, ECompletion doesn't seem to work anymore...I just get a tab character.

It looks like the preferences are still set, though...

Take care,

Rob

Re: ECompletion in 10240

Damien Cassou
On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Rob Rothwell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry...what is the preferred method of reporting for something like this?

Nothing to be sorry with. I've just finished generating a pharo-dev to
test and I confirm that there is a problem with eCompletion on the
latest Pharo. Please open a bug report on
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list.

Thank you for your report.

--
Damien Cassou