[ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

[ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

Göran Krampe
Fellow Squeakers,

For this year we ended up with 468 authorized voters of which 119 voted.
that gives us about 25% compared to 30% last year and 38% in 2010. Of
the 468 ballots sent 53 could not be delivered.

The leadership team for 2012-04-20 - 2013-04-20 (approximately) is
presented below. The order reflects the ranking from the election using
the default Condorcet completion rule (Beatpath/Schulze/CSSD) as
customary but all the rules actually give the same top 7 choices in the
same order:

1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Craig Latta
3. Colin Putney
4. Chris Muller
5. Randal Schwartz
6. Levente Uzonyi
7. Chris Cunnington

And thus given the fact we only had 8 candidates this year Edgar De
Cleene is the one getting left out.

I salute you Edgar for running - without more than 7 candidates this
election lacks credibility and this year it was darn close. Thank you.

This means that Bert, Colin, Chris, Randal, Levente and Chris Cunnington
will be serving one more term together with Craig Latta replacing Jecel
Assumpcao.

The above information and more is available at:

        http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6187

Detailed result can be seen here:

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?num_winners=7&id=E_114579ef2a1eb9a4

Thank you all for this year's election and thank you Jecel for serving
2011, as well as all the others of course!

I wish the new SOB good luck and I also would like the board to take a
deep hard look at the state of our community and how the process for the
election next year is going to look like.

regards, Göran

Re: [ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

Göran Krampe
And oh, sorry for the late posting of the result - I had too much fun at
the SweSUG meeting over at mosync.com in Stockholm... :)

regards, Göran

Re: [ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

David T. Lewis
Congratulations to the board members and many thanks to Edgar for
running and for your continuing contributions over the years!

Well done G?ran, thanks for running another successful election.

Dave

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:11:43PM +0200, G?ran Krampe wrote:

> Fellow Squeakers,
>
> For this year we ended up with 468 authorized voters of which 119 voted.
> that gives us about 25% compared to 30% last year and 38% in 2010. Of
> the 468 ballots sent 53 could not be delivered.
>
> The leadership team for 2012-04-20 - 2013-04-20 (approximately) is
> presented below. The order reflects the ranking from the election using
> the default Condorcet completion rule (Beatpath/Schulze/CSSD) as
> customary but all the rules actually give the same top 7 choices in the
> same order:
>
> 1. Bert Freudenberg
> 2. Craig Latta
> 3. Colin Putney
> 4. Chris Muller
> 5. Randal Schwartz
> 6. Levente Uzonyi
> 7. Chris Cunnington
>
> And thus given the fact we only had 8 candidates this year Edgar De
> Cleene is the one getting left out.
>
> I salute you Edgar for running - without more than 7 candidates this
> election lacks credibility and this year it was darn close. Thank you.
>
> This means that Bert, Colin, Chris, Randal, Levente and Chris Cunnington
> will be serving one more term together with Craig Latta replacing Jecel
> Assumpcao.
>
> The above information and more is available at:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6187
>
> Detailed result can be seen here:
>
> http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?num_winners=7&id=E_114579ef2a1eb9a4
>
> Thank you all for this year's election and thank you Jecel for serving
> 2011, as well as all the others of course!
>
> I wish the new SOB good luck and I also would like the board to take a
> deep hard look at the state of our community and how the process for the
> election next year is going to look like.
>
> regards, G?ran

Re: [ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

Randal L. Schwartz

Göran> And oh, sorry for the late posting of the result - I had too much fun at the
Göran> SweSUG meeting over at mosync.com in Stockholm... :)

Thank you once again for running our election!

See http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/ for Smalltalk discussion

Re: [ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

Karl Ramberg
Hi
Sounds fun :-)
Do you have a mail list for SweSUG ?

Karl

2012/4/20 Göran Krampe <[hidden email]>
And oh, sorry for the late posting of the result - I had too much fun at the SweSUG meeting over at mosync.com in Stockholm... :)

regards, Göran

Re: [ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

Karl Ramberg
You had my vote Edgar

Congratulations to everybody

[...]

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] [ELECTION] Drumroll... the result is in!

On 4/21/12 2:12 PM, "karl ramberg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You had my vote Edgar

Congratulations to everybody

Karl

Very thanks!!

I congrats all SOB  member of and continue nagging they until we have a killer .image

Edgar

On 04/21/2012 07:09 PM, karl ramberg wrote:
> Hi
> Sounds fun :-)
> Do you have a mail list for SweSUG ?

We did a few years back :) but this time it's a LinkedIn group:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1275307&trk=anet_ug_hm

Join it, I think we will have a new meeting in about a month.

regards, Göran