[ENH] Cursor change cache v2.0

Andres Valloud-2
Hello VWNC,

  I fixed the bug I mentioned in my previous email, and also
  refactored a bit to eliminate code duplication.

--
Best regards,
 Andres                          mailto:[hidden email]

Cursor.st (62K) Download Attachment

Re: [ENH] Cursor change cache v2.0

Reinout Heeck
Andres,

>   I fixed the bug I mentioned in my previous email, and also
>   refactored a bit to eliminate code duplication.

I suggest you give your code a intuitive name and publish it in the
open repository.

It would also be nice if you document it on the Cincom wiki alongside
the ThrottledCursor info so people are aware that they can choose
form multiple implementations. (And can deduce that they shouldn't
load both in a single image ;-)

TIA,

Reinout
-------