Okay, also the official ConfigurationOfMetacello is stored on the configuation branch of the metacello-work project ... so we'll want to start with that one and then save it to the 1.0-beta.31.1.5 branch after editting as described below...
The basic sequence goes:
- copy Metacello-MC-SeanDeNigris.534 to gemsource/metacello
- edit/update ConfigurationOfMetacello 1.0-beta.31.1.5 (#release) and save to 1.0-beta.31.1.5
branch, git commit, push, pull request
- I'll merge pull request (which includes new Metacello-MC and Configuration) into the
1.0-beta.31.1 branch at which time the travisCI job will fire and run builds against pharo and
squeak for the configuration
- if they don't run clean ... debug and start over ...
- if the builds are clean copy ConfigurationOfMetacello to gemsource/metacello
- tag the commit on the 1.0-beta.31.1 branch
If you don't want to wait for me to do the pull request, you could set up travis ci to do the testing from your repo, or do manual testing and then copy the configuration to the right places. I can do the pull request and tagging at my leisure then ...