ENVY enhancements/goodies?

Carl Gundel-2
Are there any user developed add-ons for ENVY that make some things simpler?

Thanks,

-Carl

Re: ENVY enhancements/goodies?

Thomas Koschate-2
On Thursday, February 7, 2013 1:39:15 PM UTC-5, Carl Gundel wrote:
Are there any user developed add-ons for ENVY that make some things simpler?

You might find Monty Kamath's GoodStart tools useful, as well as the "Mastering Envy Developer" extensions.  the MED extensions are feature loads now; I'm not sure where you'd find Monty's stuff currently.  I have a version that's been modified from the original.

Tom

ENVY enhancements/goodies?

jtuchel
Carl,