ESUG'14 Call for Sponsors

1 message Options

ESUG'14 Call for Sponsors

Luc Fabresse
Dear Smalltalkers,

The European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG) is looking for sponsors for the organization of the 22th ESUG conference edition (http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2014).
As previous years (http://www.esug.org/About/BecomeSponsor), sponsorships level are:

* Silver ESUG Sponsor: By paying € 500 per year, the logo of your company/association is displayed during the ESUG conference, and you are also recognized as a sponsor on our ESUG website http://www.esug.org. You are entitled to mention that you are an ESUG sponsor, and to use the ESUG logo in that context.

* Gold ESUG Sponsor: By paying €1000 per year, you get all of the above, and ESUG correspondence and distributions (CD, Documentation) will feature your logo. You also get a 10% fee reduction on the ESUG events for up to 5 people of your organization.

* Platinum ESUG Sponsor: By Paying €2000 per year, you get all of the above, but you get a 20% fee reduction on the ESUG events for up to 10 people of your organization.

If your company is interested, you can choose a sponsorship level, send us (at [hidden email]) information such as Organization name, VAT number, etc. and we will send you back an invoice.

Also consider that sending people to the conference is a kind of sponsoring in an indirect way.
So see you @ ESUG'14, Cambridge, England 18-22 August 2014.

Best regards,

Luc Fabresse
ESUG Treasurer