ESUG'14 early registration deadline is close

ESUG'14 early registration deadline is close

Luc Fabresse
Hi Smalltalkers,

I kindly remind you that the early registration deadline to ESUG'14 is next week: july, 16th.

So far, we have 83 attendees!

See you all @ Cambridge,
Best,

#Luc

Re: ESUG'14 early registration deadline is close

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Thanks for the reminder. I wanted to proceed, but I noticed that I did not receive any confirmation related to the request for accommodation. I thought I was supposed to get a way to pay. Should I do anything else about it?

Cheers,
Doru

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Luc Fabresse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Smalltalkers,

I kindly remind you that the early registration deadline to ESUG'14 is next week: july, 16th.

So far, we have 83 attendees!

See you all @ Cambridge,
Best,

#Luc

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: ESUG'14 early registration deadline is close

Luc Fabresse
Hi Doru,

You should have received an invoice for the accommodation part.
I will re-transfer you the email.
So, your accommodation is perfectly booked but not paid yet.

Now, you should also register on the ESUG registration server as usual if you haven't done it.

Best,

#Luc