ESUG 2010 Tech Awards Results

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi,

Monday evening we had demos of participants. It was great and we had hard time voting.
Yesterday evening we had the awards ceremony.
And the winners are...

-1st Physical Etoys (Squeak Etoys)
        • Developers: Lic. Gonzalo Zabala, Ricardo Moran, Sebastián Blanco

-2nd Cog (Squeak, Pharo)
        • Developers: Eliot Miranda

-3rd Mars (Pharo)
        • Developers: Esteban Lorenzano

Videos and more info about participants and winners are on:
http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2010/InnovationTechnologyAwards

Thanx to all participants and congratulations to the winners!

Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: ESUG 2010 Tech Awards Results

Tudor Girba
Congratulations to all participants and, in particular to the winners!

I wish I was there :)

Cheers,
Doru

On 16 Sep 2010, at 11:06, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Monday evening we had demos of participants. It was great and we had hard time voting.
> Yesterday evening we had the awards ceremony.
> And the winners are...
>
> -1st Physical Etoys (Squeak Etoys)
> • Developers: Lic. Gonzalo Zabala, Ricardo Moran, Sebastián Blanco
>
> -2nd Cog (Squeak, Pharo)
> • Developers: Eliot Miranda
>
> -3rd Mars (Pharo)
> • Developers: Esteban Lorenzano
>
> Videos and more info about participants and winners are on:
> http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2010/InnovationTechnologyAwards
>
> Thanx to all participants and congratulations to the winners!
>
> Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
> ---
> 18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."