ESUG 2010 early registration deadline is appraoching

ESUG 2010 early registration deadline is appraoching

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Dear Smalltalkers,

I'd like to remind you that only 2 weeks left to register at the early bird registration fee to the ESUG 2010 conference.
http://registration.esug.org/

The program will be exciting as you can see from the list of talk:
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010/Talks

BTW, don't forget to submit your software to the ESUG Awards by sending an email to : [hidden email],[hidden email]

More info on:
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010/Innovation+Technology+Awards

See you in Barcelona,
Noury
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury
----
-18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: ESUG 2010 early registration deadline is appraoching

Graham McLeod
Hi Noury
I have managed to book, but it was not easy!
Please note that a number of the links on the site point to "localhost"
- not very useful.
Also, the registration link takes one to a login page - it is possible
to create an ID and navigate thru, but this may put people off as they
are not yet registered - it is not intuitive. Also, not possible to find
the price one is committing to until the last page of the registration
process..
Please amend these issues with the site.
Thanks & best regards,
Graham

Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> I'd like to remind you that only 2 weeks left to register at the early bird registration fee to the ESUG 2010 conference.
> http://registration.esug.org/
>
> The program will be exciting as you can see from the list of talk:
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010/Talks
>
> BTW, don't forget to submit your software to the ESUG Awards by sending an email to : [hidden email],[hidden email]
>
> More info on:
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010/Innovation+Technology+Awards
>
> See you in Barcelona,
> Noury
> http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury
> ----
> -18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

mcleod.vcf (559 bytes) Download Attachment