[ESUG 2012] Pharo/Moose workshop on Sunday 26th

[ESUG 2012] Pharo/Moose workshop on Sunday 26th

Rafael Luque
Hi all,

I have just registered to attend the ESUG 2012 conference and I'd like to have more info about the Pharo/Moose Workshop that will be organized on Sunday, August 26th in order to plan the trip and accomodation.

On the other hand, is there an "official" hashtag to use with the tweets related with the event?

Thank you,

Rafael Luque

Re: [ESUG 2012] Pharo/Moose workshop on Sunday 26th

Stéphane Ducasse

On Aug 14, 2012, at 1:10 PM, Rafael Luque wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just registered to attend the ESUG 2012 conference and I'd like to have more info about the Pharo/Moose Workshop that will be organized on Sunday, August 26th in order to plan the trip and accommodation.

good question.
What I suggest is: if you can come to the camp come at least the sunday because you will be able to meet a lot of people.
Me and marcus will be there the sunday from the morning.

Stef

> On the other hand, is there an "official" hashtag to use with the tweets related with the event?

pick one and let us know :)

> Thank you,
>
> Rafael Luque

Re: [Pharo-project] [ESUG 2012] Pharo/Moose workshop on Sunday 26th

Rafael Luque

> On the other hand, is there an "official" hashtag to use with the tweets related with the event?

pick one and let us know :)

I think #esug2012 is the obvious one.

Perhaps it will be good idea to publish it in the event's website, so people that cannot attend the conference can follow it through Twitter.

Rafa