ESUG 2012: registration is open!

1 message Options

ESUG 2012: registration is open!

Johan Brichau-2
Dear Smalltalkers,

I am pleased to announce that registration for the 20th ESUG Conference in Ghent, Belgium is now open!

To register, please proceed to the website http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2012 or go directly to http://registration.esug.org

Important: do not forget to book your accomodation directly at one of the hotels in Ghent before June30th!

August in Ghent is tourist season and there are a number of other conferences running at the same time at ESUG. So please book your hotel early, preferably before June 30th!
We have ensured availability of a number of rooms at various hotels in Ghent until June 30th. After that date, the option expires and you will need to search for other places to stay.
Make sure to book your hotel as soon as possible and mention the reservation code "ESUG" (this is important to get the rates and/or available rooms!)

If there are any questions or problems, I am happy to answer them. Just send me an email on [hidden email]

Johan Brichau