ESUG 2013 Started!

Marcus Denker-4
ESUG 2013 in Annecey started with great success!

After a productive and fun Camp Smalltalk (with great food), the main conference started Monday.

Videos
=======
This year we again record all taks. The talks are uploaded to Youtube as fast as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/user/esugboard

Slides
=====
Slides are collected as pdfs and uploaded to SlideShare.

- PDF: http://esug.org/data/ESUG2013/
- SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/esug/
        (later)

Pictures
========
- Stephan Eggermont:
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/35787002@N03/sets/72157635427445171/
- Adriaan van Os
        http://www.a3aan.st/esug2013/index.php/list/

Twitter
======

The twitter hash tag is #esug2013. ESUG has an account
        https://twitter.com/esugsmalltalk

Re: ESUG 2013 Started!

Steven Kelly
Many thanks! Those of us who can't make it really appreciate the online
material. Have a great conference!
Steve

Philippe Marschall
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ESUG 2013 in Annecey started with great success!
>
> After a productive and fun Camp Smalltalk (with great food), the main conference started Monday.
>
> Videos
> =======
> This year we again record all taks. The talks are uploaded to Youtube as fast as possible.
> https://www.youtube.com/user/esugboard
>
> Slides
> =====
> Slides are collected as pdfs and uploaded to SlideShare.
>
> - PDF: http://esug.org/data/ESUG2013/

Thanks for uploading the plain PDFs.

Cheers
Philippe