ESUG 2014 Slides: first batch in the Archive

ESUG 2014 Slides: first batch in the Archive

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

All Slides that where given to the Student Volunteers are now in the archive:

        http://esug.org/data/ESUG2014/

-> Some Slides are missing. If you do not see yours —> send them to me.
    (I will contact people directly in addition)
-> The slides will be uploaded to SlideShare slowly and then linked in the Video descriptions
    on youtube. This will be done slowly over the next week.

Marcus

Re: ESUG 2014 Slides: first batch in the Archive

Marcus Denker-4

On 25 Aug 2014, at 17:49, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> All Slides that where given to the Student Volunteers are now in the archive:
>
> http://esug.org/data/ESUG2014/

All slides I have are now on Slideshare:

        http://www.slideshare.net/esug/presentations

        Marcus