ESUG 2016 Taxi reduction

Stéphane Ducasse

Hi ESUGers

Ales negotiated some reduction with the company named “Mikro taxi”. Prices for taxi from different airports to Maribor are as following:
From Graz: 50€
From Ljubljana and Zagreb: 100€
From Vienna: 170€.
Currently there can go 4 people in the car but with arrangement with taxi company also bigger car can be requested.
Contact for taxi: [hidden email]

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: ESUG 2016 Taxi reduction

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks!

Doru

> On Aug 18, 2017, at 3:20 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi ESUGers
>
> Ales negotiated some reduction with the company named “Mikro taxi”. Prices for taxi from different airports to Maribor are as following:
> From Graz: 50€
> From Ljubljana and Zagreb: 100€
> From Vienna: 170€.
> Currently there can go 4 people in the car but with arrangement with taxi company also bigger car can be requested.
> Contact for taxi: [hidden email]
>
> Stef
> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Julie Jonas
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: ESUG 2016 Taxi reduction

Philippe Marschall
Thank you, Stef

I'll be arriving in Ljubljana at 11:40 on Sep 2. and would be willing
to team up with somebody.

Cheers
Philippe

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ESUGers
>
> Ales negotiated some reduction with the company named “Mikro taxi”. Prices
> for taxi from different airports to Maribor are as following:
> From Graz: 50€
> From Ljubljana and Zagreb: 100€
> From Vienna: 170€.
> Currently there can go 4 people in the car but with arrangement with taxi
> company also bigger car can be requested.
> Contact for taxi: [hidden email]
>
> Stef
> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Julie Jonas
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

Re: ESUG 2016 Taxi reduction

Tudor Girba-2

I tried sending an email at the taxi address, but there seems to be a problem with the address ([hidden email]).

Is the address correct?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Aug 18, 2017, at 3:20 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi ESUGers
>
> Ales negotiated some reduction with the company named “Mikro taxi”. Prices for taxi from different airports to Maribor are as following:
> From Graz: 50€
> From Ljubljana and Zagreb: 100€
> From Vienna: 170€.
> Currently there can go 4 people in the car but with arrangement with taxi company also bigger car can be requested.
> Contact for taxi: [hidden email]
>
> Stef
> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Julie Jonas
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: ESUG 2016 Taxi reduction

Marcus Denker-4

On 25 Aug 2017, at 23:39, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I tried sending an email at the taxi address, but there seems to be a problem with the address ([hidden email])

Is the address correct?

It is [hidden email] (dot, not dash). Sorry,  I fixed it on the website but forgot to send a mail, too.

Marcus

Re: ESUG 2016 Taxi reduction

Uko2
Hi everyone,

Does anybody want to share a taxi with me and my colleague? We arrive in Graz at 15:50 on Sunday (September 3).

Cheers.
Uko