ESUG 2018 accomodation

Christian Haider

Hi Smalltalkers,

I am planning my ESUG trip and wonder which hotel I should choose.

Unfortunately, this time there is no list of accommodations on the conference page.

Therefore I am asking you:

Where are you staying? Which place would you recommend in Cagliari?

Thanks and have a nice summer time,

                Christian

Re: ESUG 2018 accomodation

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all,

We will publish a list shortly. If you are in a hurry, please send me an email.

Cheers,

Giovanni

Il giorno gio 5 lug 2018 alle 14:22 Christian Haider <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi Smalltalkers,

I am planning my ESUG trip and wonder which hotel I should choose.

Unfortunately, this time there is no list of accommodations on the conference page.

Therefore I am asking you:

Where are you staying? Which place would you recommend in Cagliari?

Thanks and have a nice summer time,

                Christian

Re: ESUG 2018 accomodation

Stéphane Ducasse
You can issue Pull request and we can merge and the web site will be updated automatically.
on github/esugio

S.

On 5 Jul 2018, at 16:50, Giovanni Corriga <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

We will publish a list shortly. If you are in a hurry, please send me an email.

Cheers,

Giovanni

Il giorno gio 5 lug 2018 alle 14:22 Christian Haider <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi Smalltalkers,

I am planning my ESUG trip and wonder which hotel I should choose.

Unfortunately, this time there is no list of accommodations on the conference page.

Therefore I am asking you:

Where are you staying? Which place would you recommend in Cagliari?

Thanks and have a nice summer time,

                Christian

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas