ESUG 2019 - Call for presentations

ducasse
Please distribute.

The ESUG board is pleased to announce that the 27th ESUG conference/summer-school will be held in Cologne, Germany 26-30 August 2019; with Camp Smalltalk 24-25 August 2019. The conference is co-organized by ZWEIDENKER.

Re: ESUG 2019 - Call for presentations

askoh
Administrator
Are ESUG 2019 and IWST 2019 two difference conferences running in parallel?
Are they independent of each other?

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

Damien Pollet

Re: ESUG 2019 - Call for presentations

askoh
Administrator
Thanks for reply.
Do I submit to both to see which one will accept my presentation?
Or am I restricted to submit to one only?

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: ESUG 2019 - Call for presentations

SergeStinckwich
IWST is a research track and you have to submit a paper. For the regular conference, a title and a summary should be enough.

Sent from my iPhone