ESUG Awards

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ESUG Awards

N. Bouraqadi
Hi,

This evening we'll announce the winners for the Tech Awards, and the Book Awards.
For the Tech Awards, the conference participants did voted monday after the demos.
For the Book Awards, you still can vote on-line untill 12pm (Barcelona Time).
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q2LKKDT

Best,
Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010




_______________________________________________
Esug-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.esug.org/mailman/listinfo/esug-list_lists.esug.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [squeak-dev] ESUG Awards

stephane ducasse-2
This is fixed sorry for the mess.

Stef

On Sep 15, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Jorge Ressia wrote:

> Hi Noury,
>
> It seems that the survey is already closed.
> Is this ok?
>
> Cheers,
>
>
>
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This evening we'll announce the winners for the Tech Awards, and the Book Awards.
>> For the Tech Awards, the conference participants did voted monday after the demos.
>> For the Book Awards, you still can vote on-line untill 12pm (Barcelona Time).
>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q2LKKDT
>>
>> Best,
>> Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
>> ---
>> 18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Jorge Ressia
> www.jorgeressia.com
>


_______________________________________________
Esug-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.esug.org/mailman/listinfo/esug-list_lists.esug.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [squeak-dev] ESUG Awards

N. Bouraqadi
Since the server was blocked for some time, the ESUG board decided to postpone the end of votes to the afternoon.
So, you have until 3pm Barcelona time for voting.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Noury
On 15 sept. 2010, at 11:09, stephane ducasse wrote:

> This is fixed sorry for the mess.
>
> Stef
>
> On Sep 15, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Jorge Ressia wrote:
>
>> Hi Noury,
>>
>> It seems that the survey is already closed.
>> Is this ok?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This evening we'll announce the winners for the Tech Awards, and the Book Awards.
>>> For the Tech Awards, the conference participants did voted monday after the demos.
>>> For the Book Awards, you still can vote on-line untill 12pm (Barcelona Time).
>>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q2LKKDT
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
>>> ---
>>> 18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
>>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Jorge Ressia
>> www.jorgeressia.com
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Esug-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.esug.org/mailman/listinfo/esug-list_lists.esug.org

Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010




_______________________________________________
Esug-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.esug.org/mailman/listinfo/esug-list_lists.esug.org