ESUG Conference URL

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
The notice that I forwarded for ESUG to many Smalltalk lists contains a broken URL [1]. It should be [2] (note the uppercase "C" in "Conference"). Perhaps [1] should be forwarded to [2] - I'm sure it's creating confusion and a bad impression.

[1] http://www.esug.org/conferences/2013/
[2] http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2013/
Cheers,
Sean

Re: ESUG Conference URL

Marcus Denker-4

On May 23, 2013, at 9:35 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The notice that I forwarded for ESUG to many Smalltalk lists contains a
> broken URL [1]. It should be [2] (note the uppercase "C" in "Conference").
> Perhaps [1] should be forwarded to [2] - I'm sure it's creating confusion
> and a bad impression.
>
> [1] http://www.esug.org/conferences/2013/
> [2] http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2013/

I will add a forward.