ESUG GSOC @ Gent

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Smalltalkers,

Andy and I have been invited by a student association in Gent (http://zeus.ugent.be) to come and present the ESUG GSOC projects to potential students.
They organise an information meeting around GSOC and we thus have the opportunity to attract some students to Smalltalk projects.

Andy and I are no mentors of any of the projects, so we will try to give an overview of all projects that have been proposes.

If anybody has some material they want to share with us, so we can present your project, please send it to use.

The meeting is next monday evening.

cheers
Johan

Re: ESUG GSOC @ Gent

Carla F. Griggio
Hello Johan!

In this blog post at the Google Open Source Program Blog you can see a review of all the projects of 2012: http://google-opensource.blogspot.fr/2013/02/some-small-talk-with-esug.html

By the way, the event is in the official GSoC Calendar :) Cool!

Cheers and thanks!
Carla.