ESUG Mailinglist move complete

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

So the move of the mailiglist setup is complete.

I added all subscribers back, while keeping No-Mail and the setup for Digest (Mime/text).

Everything else I did not migrate. That means, you get a new password (you can request it
when needed) and things like "no dupes" "confirmation" and so on need to be set if you
need them.

Email adress stays the same:   ESUG Mailing list <[hidden email]>
Archive: http://lists.esug.org/pipermail/esug-list_lists.esug.org/
(old posts will be added back soon)

        for the ESUG Board,

                                        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: ESUG Mailinglist move complete

Damien Cassou
Thank you very much Marcus

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So the move of the mailiglist setup is complete.
>
> I added all subscribers back, while keeping No-Mail and the setup for Digest (Mime/text).
>
> Everything else I did not migrate. That means, you get a new password (you can request it
> when needed) and things like "no dupes" "confirmation" and so on need to be set if you
> need them.
>
> Email adress stays the same:   ESUG Mailing list <[hidden email]>
> Archive: http://lists.esug.org/pipermail/esug-list_lists.esug.org/
> (old posts will be added back soon)
>

>        for the ESUG Board,
>
>                                        Marcus