ESUG Video upload continuing...

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

We are slowly, but steadily uploading videos to Youtube.

        http://www.youtube.com/user/esugboard

There are now 50 videos already.

The idea is to upload all videos we have from 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
In addition, the "Deep into Smalltalk" tutorials.

If you want to be notified about single uploads, there are multiple possibilities:

        - subscribe to Youtube, turn on email notification. This way you get
             title, screnshot and the Abstract via mail of every video uploaded.

        - subscribe to http://twitter.com/#!/esugsmalltalk
              Youtube sends a tweet automatically for every upload.
               (Please retweet the ones you like!)

        Marcus
--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: ESUG Video upload continuing...

HwaJong Oh
Thanks, Marcus

Uploads tells me, I might get a chance to see some presentations I missed ESUG2010.

HwaJong Oh

On 2011. 10. 6., at 저녁 6:30, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are slowly, but steadily uploading videos to Youtube.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/esugboard
>
> There are now 50 videos already.
>
> The idea is to upload all videos we have from 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
> In addition, the "Deep into Smalltalk" tutorials.
>
> If you want to be notified about single uploads, there are multiple possibilities:
>
> - subscribe to Youtube, turn on email notification. This way you get
>             title, screnshot and the Abstract via mail of every video uploaded.
>
> - subscribe to http://twitter.com/#!/esugsmalltalk
>              Youtube sends a tweet automatically for every upload.
>               (Please retweet the ones you like!)
>

> Marcus
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: ESUG Video upload continuing...

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
We are slowly, but steadily uploading videos to Youtube.
Will someone add a link from the ESUG 2011 page (like the one for 2010).

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

On Nov 28, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Marcus Denker-4 wrote
>>
>> We are slowly, but steadily uploading videos to Youtube.
>>

> Will someone add a link from the ESUG 2011 page (like the one for 2010).

The Playlists are:

ESUG 2008: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4A297B9019B3884D
ESUG 2009: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL74E35D8EC7E756AE
ESUG 2010: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL431285A978F581BB
ESUG 2011: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL813665D04A2E4C0A

I will add them to all the conference pages.

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: ESUG Video upload continuing...

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
I will add them to all the conference pages.
Thanks :)
Cheers,
Sean