ESUG Videos

1 message Options

ESUG Videos

NorbertHartl
It has been a while since ESUG took place in cologne. We are sorry for the delay in providing the videos of the talks but the end of summer was a busy time for the guy doing the videos and there is quite some material to post-process.

Talk videos are prepared now and we start soon to upload them to the github channel at [1].

Additional to the talks we ordered a short image video for the conference so people get an impression what the event is like. As a teaser before the uploading starts we want to make the image video available to you

As soon as there are videos available Marcus will drop a note about it.

Hope you like it!

the ZWEIDENKER Team