ESUG gentle actions reminder

Torsten Bergmann
... wow! THANKS TO ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN ESUG!

Bye
T.
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser

Re: ESUG gentle actions reminder

Stéphane Ducasse
I was stupid to forgot the sponsors of esug.
Shame on us. But yes the sponsors are also big help in making ESUG a success.

Stef

On Mar 10, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> ... wow! THANKS TO ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN ESUG!

The most challenged one is Noury that deals with excel and finance for the others this is most
of the time fun :)
Without noury we are dead :)