ESUG registration is open

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi all

We are in the process of migrating the ESUG web site to a new system, still the conference should continue….

We are still improving it.

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: ESUG registration is open

jtuchel
Hi!

Who of you guys received invoice numbers 1 and 2?
You were really fast...

I look forward to seeing you all in Cagliari!

Joachim

P.S.: Still no T-Shirts in 3XL?

On 31 May 2018, at 11:50, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi!

Who of you guys received invoice numbers 1 and 2?
You were really fast...

I look forward to seeing you all in Cagliari!

Joachim

P.S.: Still no T-Shirts in 3XL?

I’m currently checking with a company and they should have up to 5XL
I’m waiting for their offer and after we will contact everybody to update your information.

Stef