ESUG sponsors world.st .... forum.world.st OS stats

ESUG sponsors world.st .... forum.world.st OS stats

Geert Claes
Administrator
I just wanted to share that ESUG has continued their sponsorship for the world.st domain name.  As I was going through the Google Analytics (new Google Analytics UI is great by the way) I thought I'd share an interesting statistic:

Visitors of forum.world.st:
- 50% are Windows users
- 25% use Macs
- 20% Linux
and interestingly enough in 4th spot is the iPad (2%) followed closely by the iPhone (with 1.75% more than double as many as Androids at 0.8%)

Re: ESUG sponsors world.st .... forum.world.st OS stats

Mariano Martinez Peck
Cool. Can you give us more info?
For example, there are aprox 300 readers every day. Now...do that contemplate the forums?  which part of that 300 daily guys are from the forums instead of the website?
Can we see the pages where people come from?

Thanks

Mariano

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just wanted to share that ESUG has continued their sponsorship for the
world.st domain name.  As I was going through the Google Analytics (new
Google Analytics UI is great by the way) I thought I'd share an interesting
statistic:

Visitors of forum.world.st:
- 50% are Windows users
- 25% use Macs
- 20% Linux
and interestingly enough in 4th spot is the iPad (2%) followed closely by
the iPhone (with 1.75% more than double as many as Androids at 0.8%)

http://forum.world.st/file/n3449309/forum_os_stats.png

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Sure Mariano, there is a separate Google Analytics for www.world.st.