ESUG - who's in?!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I'll be there, and staying till the Sunday after for festival.

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: ESUG - who's in?!

Martin McClure-2
On 08/05/2011 06:33 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> I'll be there, and staying till the Sunday after for festival.

I'm going; arriving Thursday prior and departing Saturday following. My
only Festival (fringe) so far is seeing Shooglenifty on Friday after the
conference.

Regards,

-Martin

Re: ESUG - who's in?!

SeanTAllen
I have a wedding in Maine that will cause me to miss Camp Smalltalk but I'll be getting in to the conference around 8 am on that Monday and leaving for London for a couple days on the Saturday.

I find it sort of amusing that I see you more outside of NYC than in.