Easy way to make many similar descriptions at once?

1 message Options

Easy way to make many similar descriptions at once?

wagwilk

I'm trying to create a magritte form for surveys used at our company, where many
of the field are identical.

Surveys consist of a header, for which I've created magritte descriptions in the
standard way, and questions which are answered by a rating (an integer of -1, 0
or   1 or nil) and an optional comment (a string).

For this particular survey, there are 18 questions; I'd like some advice on how
to best use magritte to describe them. I've heard of 'multiplicites' in the
context of OneToMany relations -- so this is probably not what I want -- but is
there a count attribute in magritte descriptions?

I'd like to avoid copy/pasting 18 field descriptions if possible.

Cheers
Warren Wilkinson