Eclipse Plugin Call To Arms

SeanTAllen
You there, that crazy person who has always wanted to write Eclipse plugins. Yeah, you. We're looking at you. We need you to step up and say, "Fuck yes! I want to write an Eclipse plugin for Redline Smalltalk. I want to spend my days paraphrasing Dickens: 'It is the best times, it is the worst of times.'"

Ready?

--

Sent by a Whalphin

Re: Eclipse Plugin Call To Arms

Brian de Alwis
I haven't yet looked at the current plugin, but I'm ready to help.  What's the state of the current approach?

Brian.

Re: Eclipse Plugin Call To Arms

SeanTAllen
No work has been done in quite a while. The API for plugins has changed since that was started.

I think the most logical step at this point would be to start over.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Brian de Alwis <[hidden email]> wrote:
I haven't yet looked at the current plugin, but I'm ready to help.  What's the state of the current approach?

Brian.

Ce n'est pas une signature

Re: Eclipse Plugin Call To Arms

Brian de Alwis
I took a quick look and it's Xtext-based which is the right and simplest approach.

Where can I find information about the Redline plugin API?

Brian.