EditableListView for Dx6

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hello,

Does somebody own an EditableListView (and hopefully a
EditableTreeListView) available for Dx6 and is willing to share it with
the community?

Regards,

--
Esteban\

Re: EditableListView for Dx6

Dmitry Zamotkin
EditableListView v1.10 from Solutions Software:

http://www.solutionsoft.co.uk/widgets/index.htm

--
Dmitry Zamotkin

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does somebody own an EditableListView (and hopefully a
> EditableTreeListView) available for Dx6 and is willing to share it with
> the community?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Esteban\

Re: EditableListView for Dx6

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hello Dmitry:

Does it work in Dx6?
It seems to be the version for D5.

Regards,

Dmitry Zamotkin escribió:

> EditableListView v1.10 from Solutions Software:
>
> http://www.solutionsoft.co.uk/widgets/index.htm
>
> --
> Dmitry Zamotkin
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does somebody own an EditableListView (and hopefully a
>> EditableTreeListView) available for Dx6 and is willing to share it with
>> the community?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Esteban\

Re: EditableListView for Dx6

JohnA
Hi Esteban,

> Does it work in Dx6?
> It seems to be the version for D5.

I've just uploaded the latest version of EditableListView for Dolphin 6:

http://www.solutionsoft.co.uk/widgets/editablelistview

Regards,

John Aspinall
Solutions Software

Re: EditableListView for Dx6

Chris Uppal-3
JohnA wrote:

> I've just uploaded the latest version of EditableListView for Dolphin 6:
>
> http://www.solutionsoft.co.uk/widgets/editablelistview

Blast!  That's me left with one less excuse for not updating TreeListView :-(

(But thanks anyway ;-)

    -- chris