EditableListView

1 message Options

EditableListView

F.Balaguer
Hello,

I am using the EditableListView provided by Solutions Software (which
is great!). The problem I have is that I need to display some formatted
text that has multiple lines and tabs. Multiple lines are handled by
the embedded MultilineTextEdit but the tabs appear as squares.

I tried typing text my self and when I hit the tab key the focus goes
to the next cell (which is the expected...) but I can live with that
since other object is the one formatting the text. Still I will like to
display the tabs,

should I make a method in the formatting object that add spaces to the
write stream when a tab is needed ? or I can configure the embedded
multi text to recognize tabs?

Thanks, Federico