Editing in Pharo Debugger

horrido
I notice that if I modify code in the Debugger, the editing pane does not provide any cue that the code has changed and needs to be saved. I believe in previous Pharo versions, an orange indicator appeared in the top right corner of the pane. Is this an oversight?

Thanks.

Re: Editing in Pharo Debugger

tbrunz
For which version, Richard?

I get the "orange triangle" in Pharo 8.

-t

Re: Editing in Pharo Debugger

horrido
The latest 9.0 64-bit development version that I downloaded earlier this
week.

tbrunz wrote

> For which version, Richard?
>
> I get the "orange triangle" in Pharo 8.
>
> -t

Re: Editing in Pharo Debugger

horrido
I was wondering...

Is there an easy way to update my Pharo 9.0 Development version with updated
versions? I presume Pharo 9.0 is constantly changing.

And how frequently are there updated versions?

Thanks.

horrido wrote

> The latest 9.0 64-bit development version that I downloaded earlier this
> week.
>

> tbrunz wrote
>> For which version, Richard?
>>
>> I get the "orange triangle" in Pharo 8.
>>
>> -t
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

Re: Editing in Pharo Debugger

tbrunz
If you're using Pharo Launcher, you can update your VM from the "VMs" dialog.

And from PL you can download new images; I think it fetches the latest,
updated image version when you do.

-t

Re: Editing in Pharo Debugger

can you open a bug entry?
Because we should get this back.

On 30 Jul 2020, at 03:48, horrido <[hidden email]> wrote:

The latest 9.0 64-bit development version that I downloaded earlier this
week.

tbrunz wrote
For which version, Richard?

I get the "orange triangle" in Pharo 8.