Eeekk.. Morphic-Themes are now part of Morphic package

Eeekk.. Morphic-Themes are now part of Morphic package

Igor Stasenko
I was surprised to see it part of morphic. It introducing dependency loop,

Actually the name 'Morphic-Themes' was only a suggestion how to name a
separate package,
but not meant to merge it with Morphic.

we should fix that now.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Eeekk.. Morphic-Themes are now part of Morphic package

Stéphane Ducasse
when you send a fix, it is better that this is well structured. I do not have a super brain to get exactly in your mind set
so the duller the integrator job the better.

We verify that there is no mess and that the system load well but I would like to open the process.

Stef