Emacs and gst

Mathieu Suen-2
Hi,

Now it seems that there is 2 file for emacs: gst-mode and smalltalk-mode.
So which one should I use and how should I tell emacs to use it?

Thanks

--Mathieu

Re: Emacs and gst

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 05/12/2010 08:14 PM, Mathieu Suen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now it seems that there is 2 file for emacs: gst-mode and smalltalk-mode.
> So which one should I use and how should I tell emacs to use it?

smalltalk-mode is for editing source, gst-mode is for interacting with
the REPL.

You should get into smalltalk-mode automatically when loading a .st
file.  To invoke gst-mode you use M-x gst<RET>.

Paolo