Email Google API for pharo

oswall arguedas
Greetings community of pharo

I am working with the google API to process gmail emails, read, modify, archive, send.

Is there any way with pharo ?.

Thank you very much in advance

Oswall

Re: Email Google API for pharo

Ben Coman
On 11 July 2018 at 05:53, oswall arguedas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings community of pharo
>
> I am working with the google API to process gmail emails, read, modify,
> archive, send.
>
> Is there any way with pharo ?.
>
> Thank you very much in advance
>
> Oswall

I remember seeing this...
http://forum.world.st/Using-Google-service-discovery-API-s-with-Pharo-Smalltalk-by-Richard-J-Prinz-td4814538.html

cheers -ben

Re: Email Google API for pharo

Peter Uhnak
+1. I've used it last year or so and it was very nice to use.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 2:59 AM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 11 July 2018 at 05:53, oswall arguedas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greetings community of pharo
>
> I am working with the google API to process gmail emails, read, modify,
> archive, send.
>
> Is there any way with pharo ?.
>
> Thank you very much in advance
>
> Oswall

I remember seeing this...
http://forum.world.st/Using-Google-service-discovery-API-s-with-Pharo-Smalltalk-by-Richard-J-Prinz-td4814538.html

cheers -ben

Re: Email Google API for pharo

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Peter Uhnák wrote
> I've used it last year or so and it was very nice to use.

Anything public we can use for inspiration?

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Email Google API for pharo

oswall arguedas

Thank you very much for your answers.
I will work on it. I give them feedback.

Thanks
Oswall

> I've used it last year or so and it was very nice to use.

Anything public we can use for inspiration?

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Email Google API for pharo

Peter Uhnak
Anything public we can use for inspiration?

I was playing with gmail filters, but I think I deleted the image long time ago.