Emails

Bob Williams
This may sound stupid, but I want to answer a specific email and all I have is the Pharo-user Digest. When I started following Pharo I had a link to a Web page that showed the emails by subject and author; however, I seem to have lost that link. All I have now is the digest and the archives. Can anyone help me?

Re: Emails

Bernat Romagosa

Check out world.st, all smalltalk lists are accessible there in a forum-like fashion.

This may sound stupid, but I want to answer a specific email and all I have is the Pharo-user Digest. When I started following Pharo I had a link to a Web page that showed the emails by subject and author; however, I seem to have lost that link. All I have now is the digest and the archives. Can anyone help me?

Re: Emails

Bob Williams
Bernat

Thanks, that's the one. It is now Bookmarked.

bw