Emphasize to suport DCBS

1 message Options

Emphasize to suport DCBS

ChanHong Kim
Hi, all! Long time no see.
I'm Korean who use DPRO 5.1 very nicely. So my English is very poor,
pardon. ^^

I'm afraid to support DBCS(Double-byte Character Sets) such like
Hangeul(Korean), Kana(Japanesse) et al.  in D6. If Dolphin's base
character system is Unicode, I'll never afriade, but the system is
ANSI, so I hope to support DBCS very well in D6.

Of course, till now, Dolphin supporter DBCS very well in IDE and
programatical environment. However, I have ever seen Auto Completion in
 D6's demo---The IdeaSpace--. Auto Completion is affacted by IME, the
Input Method Editor which support to input DBCS character(Hangeul etc).

When I try-out the Tools+, the extension for D5 IDE, I have encountered
'auto code coloring' with my Hangeul character. If this situation
occure in D6, I'll disappoint.

I hope to say to developer in Object-Arts: Please emphasize about DBCS
and its special IME environment. If you choose me for beta-tester about
Hangeul and IME, I'll do my best to test that. ^^

Regards.
ChanHong Kim