Enhanced Scamper or Real Browser

John Gardner
Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if someone had either enhanced Scamper or developed a real web browser that compares with Firefox in browsing and rendering of web pages... don't really care about Javascript support.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

John.

--
John Gardner, CMC
Certified Management Consultant and Certified Enterprise Architect

JVG Consulting Inc.
Management Consulting and Enterprise Architecture
905-933-1372

Re: Enhanced Scamper or Real Browser

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi john

long time ago in the microsoft paul allen interval lab, jon hyland developed a browser all in squeak.
Now some people enhanced scamper but I do not have the idea of its state.
Let us know if you learn something.
Stef