EntryFieldMorph enhancements

1 message Options

EntryFieldMorph enhancements

Fernando olivero-2
SLICE-Issue-2903-EntryFieldHasErrorAndGrayedLabel-FernandoOlivero.1

The idea is to have specialized Editors that know the validity of the contents being edited.
For example i'm working on a CompletionEditor, which knows if the contents are a valid class of the system.
For now i've added the method Editor>>hasError ^ false.
I will push the CompletionEditor, and the CompletionEntryFieldMorph in a new issue.

I've also added the grayed out background label , setted by sending #initialContents.

Fernando