Environments configuration location

rjuli...@gmail.com
Hopefully just a quick question...

I need to move all of my environments, as I am running low on
space, on my C: drive.

I have changed the Root Development Environments Folder,
so new environments are created in the new location.
but I am hoping just to edit a config file to have the Environments
program point to the new location....I cannot see any other way to
"move" an environments folder.

Is there a config file I can edit?

Julian

Re: Environments configuration location

Bob Brodd
Hi Julian,

Coming in 9.2 is a version that you will be able to 'scan' for existing environments to add, which will make what you are doing easy.   With 9.1 version, you can add an Environment with the exact  same name as the one(s) you copied to new location, and Environments will detect that they already exist and will prompt you just to import the existing one instead of overwriting with a new one.  That way you don't have to reenter info for the Environment.

Bob