Ephestos

kilon.alios
So here I am , joining in with the amber crowd. I hope you dont mind me using the amber website as a base for my site.
But dont worry I plan to heavily modify this, will mostly end up looking nothing like amber website in a few months.
 I am just so fresh with the whole idea of web development but highly motivated.

Anyway in case you wonder what Ephestos is all about I posted a description about it.
So intention is to work together with amber people in improving the IDE and bring new libraries to amber for
2d / 3d graphics based on hmtl5/jquery, canvas and webgl (possible three.js too) together with integration with blender
and Superollider.

Here is the website. I will use this thread to ask any question relevant to the project and post updates for those who care enough.

Oh and Ephestos will be MIT licensed of course.

http://kilon.gr/

Blender

http://www.blender.org/

Supercollider

http://supercollider.sourceforge.net/

Keep up the great work

Re: Ephestos

gokr
Hey,

On 01/17/2013 11:20 AM, kilon alios wrote:
> So here I am , joining in with the amber crowd. I hope you dont mind me
> using the amber website as a base for my site.
> But dont worry I plan to heavily modify this, will mostly end up looking
> nothing like amber website in a few months.
>   I am just so fresh with the whole idea of web development but highly
> motivated.

I think you need at least to fix a bunch of links that points to Amber
stuff - and replace the logo. Otherwise it is confusing.

regards, Göran

Re: Ephestos

kilon.alios
Well as I said what you see is going to change completely.

I will keep of course links to amber since I am using it and base my project on it.

But the website will end up completely diffirent.

I used the amber website only as a template to get things started.

Is there a smaller Amber icon I can use ? I could edit the image to make it smaller, but it
would be nice if I could embed a small amber icon in my website.

I think it would be nice if every web page using amber had a small amber icon.

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:19:39 PM UTC+2, Göran Krampe wrote:
Hey,

On 01/17/2013 11:20 AM, kilon alios wrote:
> So here I am , joining in with the amber crowd. I hope you dont mind me
> using the amber website as a base for my site.
> But dont worry I plan to heavily modify this, will mostly end up looking
> nothing like amber website in a few months.
>   I am just so fresh with the whole idea of web development but highly
> motivated.

I think you need at least to fix a bunch of links that points to Amber
stuff - and replace the logo. Otherwise it is confusing.

regards, Göran

Re: Ephestos

Nicolas Petton
Cool!