Epicea browser not starting when image is crashed

Epicea browser not starting when image is crashed

Rajula Vineet
The method openBrowserIfLostChanges in the class EpLostChangeDetector not opening the Epicea browser when the image is crashed.

I have tried the following.
I changed a method, deleted some comment and I quit without saving. Epicea did not open. I also tried crashing the image using Ctrl+C. But the Epicea browser didn`t open. I also tried adding a new method, and quitting without saving.

Versions: Pharo version 6.0
               Image version #60649
              VM Version vmLatest60

Re: Epicea browser not starting when image is crashed

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

I think it is known issue 19957.

Anyway thank's for report