Epicea or the launcher gets confused

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Pharo and I coded.
When I open Epicea, I see changes I did three days ago but this is not possible
since I just took the image now.

Re: Epicea or the launcher gets confused

tinchodias
Hi Stef:
I haven't use the launcher in a couple of years, but I can make this supposition: the images share the directory where epicea creates the ombu files.
Then what you see are changes done in another image managed by launcher. Is it like that?

Martín

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 5:31 AM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Pharo and I coded.
When I open Epicea, I see changes I did three days ago but this is not possible
since I just took the image now.

Stef