Epicea wishlist

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi martin

I'm missing two features:

- keep the filter across session because this is boring to have to
redo them all over.
- a search for entities accross session.
- a search inside a session
For example I was looking for all the changes I did to the UI part of
my application but I was doing many development

Right now you can restrict to view changes but only if you have a
first entity of the package for example so you have to look first is
there an entity of this package.

Re: Epicea wishlist

tinchodias
Stef, ok I add your request in the issue tracker:

It's kind of funny because the filters were kept across seassions and I *intentionally* added the filter cleaning when session selection changes. IMO it was misleading to keep them as you want, but also I understand your point... I think moving the filters widget to other place in the window can do it.

Martín

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:15 AM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi martin

I'm missing two features:

- keep the filter across session because this is boring to have to
redo them all over.
- a search for entities accross session.
- a search inside a session
For example I was looking for all the changes I did to the UI part of
my application but I was doing many development

Right now you can restrict to view changes but only if you have a
first entity of the package for example so you have to look first is
there an entity of this package.

Re: Epicea wishlist

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tx Martin.