Erroo loading Aida6.2-final-2.mcz

ching
Hi Janko,

On loading I ancountered this error:

printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession
    | choicesElement |
    choicesElement := (WebElement newClass: #autoright parenthesis expected ->_complete) parent: self.
    self ensureId. choicesElement ensureId.
    super printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession.

Thanks,

Ching de la Serna

Re: Erroo loading Aida6.2-final-2.mcz

Janko Mivšek
Ching,

It seems Squeakers changed rules of parsing symbols recently. But patch
is simple, just put in ampersands a symbol with underscore:

     choicesElement := (WebElement newClass: #'auto_complete')

I patched that and will be in next patch release, when some other
patches come too.

Thanks for reporting all those problems, that way we will really cleanup
Aida to work well on all dialects and platforms.

Janko

On 17. 02. 2011 02:58, Ching de la Serna wrote:

> Hi Janko,
>
> On loading I ancountered this error:
>
> printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession
>     | choicesElement |
>     choicesElement := (WebElement newClass: #autoright *parenthesis
> expected ->_complete) *parent: self.
>     self ensureId. choicesElement ensureId.
>     super printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ching de la Serna

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Erroo loading Aida6.2-final-2.mcz

Nicholas Moore

That also explains why I could not reproduce it, since I moved back to VW!!

Good work, guys.

On Thursday 17 Feb 2011 12:28:34 Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Ching,

> It seems Squeakers changed rules of parsing symbols recently. But patch

> is simple, just put in ampersands a symbol with underscore:

> choicesElement := (WebElement newClass: #'auto_complete')

> I patched that and will be in next patch release, when some other

> patches come too.

> Thanks for reporting all those problems, that way we will really cleanup

> Aida to work well on all dialects and platforms.

> Janko

> On 17. 02. 2011 02:58, Ching de la Serna wrote:

> > Hi Janko,

> > On loading I ancountered this error:

> > printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession

> > | choicesElement |

> > choicesElement := (WebElement newClass: #autoright *parenthesis

> > expected ->_complete) *parent: self.

> > self ensureId. choicesElement ensureId.

> > super printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession.

> > Thanks,

> > Ching de la Serna

Nicholas Moore

Skype: tsr_nicholas

Check out my Blog

"Still Running - that I may die in good health"