Error in MoosePanel

jannik laval
Dear Moosers,

I am trying to use Moose 6.1 (by the way, it is beautiful !)

I declared this method that should make visible all
RMQLogEntity in the MoosePanel :

MooseModel>>allRMQLogEntityGroups
    <navigation: 'All RMQ Log groups'>
    ^self allWithType: RMQLogEntity

The item "all rmqlogentity" is available in the MoosePanel, but when I click on it, it generate an error (available attached).

I probably forget to declare something, but I do not remember which one. Could you help me ?

Cheers,
Jannik

--
~~Jannik Laval~~
Enseignant-chercheur

error.txt (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Error in MoosePanel

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Did you do
        MooseModel resetMeta
after loading your new code?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

“Software has no shape. Actually, it has no one shape. It has many."

Re: Error in MoosePanel

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

This is it !